Tuesday 13 January 2009

Housekeeping, part one.

A few words about this here blog. I can be pretty slow with updates. I am now aiming to make at least one decent post a week, hopefully more. I see no sense in pre-fixing posts with a "sorry it's been so long" type message. I like the idea of being at least reliable enough to post once a week, but if it is slower, so be it. I hope this suits us all, yes?

I am also going to try to make more considered, mini article-like posts rather than my usual banal. "Today I played (insert game), it was great". There is enough banality on the internet already, the least I can do is forumlate my banality into concise and banal think pieces.

I am hoping to make a pretty banner and fancy things up a bit round here, but mostly it's words first, pictures and fluff second.

Oh, and I am rubbish at spelling.

Also, today I played Warhammer Online, and it was great.

No comments:

Post a Comment